The 2K Tenor Uke features characteristics of the Style 2 ukulele (2K Uke), but in a tenor-sized model crafted with solid Hawaiian koa top, back, and sides, a wood native to Hawaii and a favorite of island players. Features include top binding with black/white inlay, a black/white multi-layered single rosette ring, and a rosewood bridge. The entire body is finished in a satin lacquer.
We inspect each and every instrument we ship out for maximum playability. We adjust the action and adjust intonation when needed. If you would like a specific adjustment, just add it to your order notes and we would be happy to adjust to your liking.
- Construction: Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: Tenor Ukulele
- Body Material: Hawaiian Koa
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Headplate Material: Koa
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Fingerboard Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 17″
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/32’’
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 1 23/32’’
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother of Pearl
- Finish: Satin
- Bridge Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Saddle: Compensated Black Tusq
Case: Soft Gig Bag Included.
Important information if shipping outside of the USA:
Please note: To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl. If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we’ll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.