Edwina is a versatile large-diaphragm condenser microphone with great sound to match her distinctive but not dominating looks.
With meticulously tested, hand-wired electronic components, Edwina is designed specifically for feedback rejection in demanding live settings. Her smooth, detailed sound excels at all kinds of stage duties, from vocals to acoustic instruments to drum overheads, and also shines in the studio as a warm, accurate recording mic. She is optimized as a single-source mic, but with a sweet spot from one out to 18 inches, she does great capturing voice and instrument together for solo or even two performers.
We inspect each an every instrument we ship out for maximum playability. We adjust the action and adjust intonation when needed. If you would like a specific adjustment, just add it to your order notes and we would be happy to adjust to your liking.
- Hand-made microphone with unique appearance
- Side or end address, using pivoting bracket
- Capsule and electronics tuned for close to medium distance use on the most difficult stages with excellent feedback rejection
- Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise
- Integral silk and mesh pop filter, for effective control of plosives without loss of clarity
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components – film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit.
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Large (26 Mm) Diaphragm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 – 15K Hz (-3Db)
- Sensitivity: -38.9Db (11 Mv/Pa)
- Output Impedance: <50 Ohm
- Noise Level (A-Weighted): <14 Dba
- Power Requirement: +48V Phantom Power
- Weight: 1 Lb (4 Lbs Cased)
- Dimensions: 8 3/4” X 4” X 1 3/4”; Head Is 3” In Diameter
Important information if shipping outside of the USA:
Please note: To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl. If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we’ll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary
There are no reviews yet.