• Highly feedback-resistant
• Adjustable pole pieces
• Built in volume control
• A perfect blend of string and body signal
• Quiet, hum-free operation
• Long battery life – 1,000 hours on one 3V lithium coin cell
• Built-in gold plated 1/8” jack makes moving or removing the pickup a snap
• Includes a pre-wired strapjack harness
THE M1 EXPOSED
The M1 is a humbucking pickup — with a twist. In a common stacked humbucker, the second, lower coil cancels hum, but doesn’t contribute anything positive to the sound. In fact, it can muddy the sound of the main coil. We unlock the second coil. This allows it to make a positive sonic contribution while maintaining the pure open sound of a single coil — but without the hum.
TRIAXIAL DYNAMIC TECHNOLOGY EXPLAINED
In the M1, the hum-canceling coil is suspended under the main coil by a tuned support that allows it to move in three dimensions. The primary coil moves with the guitar top and creates a body signal in the suspended secondary coil. This brings the M1 to life, with string and body sound all in one. It’s like having a dual pickup system in your soundhole.
We’ve carefully tuned the support to control motion in all three dimensions. This allows us to selectively add the presence and realism from the body signal while suppressing runaway feedback.
There are no reviews yet.