This Amplifier is in Near-Mint Condition showing only one or two very minor marks on the Tolex lining.
The Quilter Labs Aviator Cub offers a total of three inputs — Tweed, Blonde, and Black — with each voice providing a unique flavor based on classic amplifier models hailing from sunny Southern California. This 50-watt, 1-channel combo amp also boasts a 3-band EQ, a built-in limiter, and an effects loop with adjustable reverb. It’s loaded with a 12-inch custom speaker designed in collaboration with Eminence. And with its line and headphone outputs, you can backline it at a gig, then take it home and practice in silence afterward. There’s plenty of tones to explore with the Quilter Labs Aviator Cub.
- 50-watt, 1-channel amplifier with 3 inputs
- Tweed input offers a classic clean tone with extra power
- Blonde input produces bell-like tones and a throaty growl
- Black input creates the quintessential rock tone
- Custom-designed 12-inch speaker offers vintage character with modern headroom
- Built-in limiter controls volume for greater sustain
- Headphone output allows for quiet practice sessions
- Line output makes it easy to plug into a PA or mixer
Amp Type: Solid-State (Electric Guitar)
Power Output: 50-Watt
Speaker: 1×12″ Quilter Special by Eminence
Inputs: (3x) 1/4″ – Tweed, Blonde, Black
Output: (1x) 1/4″ Line-Out
Headphone: 1/4″ Output
Dimensions: 16.5″ x 16.5″ x 10.8″
Important information if shipping outside of the USA:
Please note: To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl. If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we’ll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary
There are no reviews yet.